Rojak Petis Recipe
Rojak petis are one of a special dish since decades ago. This dish is not only popular among the Malay community but other societies such as Chinese and Indians also interested in this dish. Rojak petis is very easy to make because it uses local ingredients and is cheap but fresh and easy to find. We can prepare the dish ourselves at home and it can be tailored to the desired taste.
- Green apple
- Flower bags (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of petis
- 1½-2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of black sugar
- Chillies – mix with each other
- Slightly cooked shrimps
- Slightly concentrated acid water
- Salt if necessary
- Peanut – fried and crushed
How to prepare and cook:
- Add petis, chillies, granulated sugar, black sugar in a container. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- After the sugar is crushed, add the acidic water. Stir well. Put a little nuts. Added again.
- Cut the ingredients A into the no.2 mentioned earlier. Mix smoothly.
- It can be served. Sprinkle some mashed beans on top of that rojak. Let’s eat immediately to avoid juiciness.
*** The ingredients can be added or subtracted.